Hair transplant in Istanbul continues to grow in popularity as patients travel from all over the world to receive medical procedures in Turkey’s infamous city. Hair transplant clinics in Istanbul are state of the art facilities and amongst the very best in the world. The income that is being driven into the country as a result of medical tourism allows the Turkish government to subsidise accredited clinics to keep the cost of hair transplant Istanbul down.
The influx of procedures and medical tourism within Turkey means hair transplant clinics in Istanbul now utilise the latest technology for all methods of hair transplant. The equipment at many Istanbul facilities exceeds medical industry requirements, improving the accuracy and results clinics are able to offer to patients. The best hair transplant facilities in Istanbul should offer:
- FUE Hair Transplant – This is one of the safest and most efficient methods of hair transplant. FUE hair transplant costs in Istanbul can depend on the number of grafts required for a successful procedure. Reputable clinics will quote for hair transplant Istanbul costs at the maximum number of grafts required. FUE will be the cheapest hair transplant Istanbul.
- FUT Hair Transplant – FUT is still available at hair transplant clinics in Istanbul as it is most suitable for some hair types. As it is a more invasive technique, FUT is typically more expensive than FUE.
- Sapphire FUE Hair Transplant – For the best hair transplant in Istanbul, some clinics with highly skilled surgeons will offer sapphire FUE. This follows the same FUE procedure, but the blade used for extraction is optimised and can reduce the recovery period and improve the quality of regrowth. This is a premium method for hair transplant Istanbul but is still very affordable.
- U-FUE Hair Transplant – This process does not require the head to be shaved for hair transplant, but follows the same method as FUE Hair transplant.
- PRP Treatment – Comprehensive hair transplant clinics will be able to provide PRP injections that can stimulate hair growth for a premium, natural look. This is a non-invasive procedure that works in conjunction with hair transplants.
Best Hair Transplant In Istanbul
Cheap hair transplant in Istanbul is readily available, but it is imperative to vet all clinics to ensure they are reputable, qualified and experienced medical facilities. Without proper research, patients will not receive value for money and are more likely to have a failed hair transplant.
The best hair transplant in Istanbul will be at clinics that provide package deals that charge at the maximum graft number as opposed to calculating their costs per graft. This will ensure patients are not attending just-for-profit facilities whilst still receiving cheap hair transplant in Istanbul
A maximum grafts hair transplant Istanbul cost will start approximately £1400
- After care products (shampoos etc.)
- VIP/Private airport transfers (return)
- Desired hair transplant session
Flights will not be included in the package. Please see below for more information regarding accessibility to hair transplant facilities in Istanbul.
The best hair transplant in Istanbul will provide premium accommodation for the duration of a patient’s stay. Some unreputable and cheap hair transplant Istanbul clinics will only supply accommodation the night after a procedure in order to maximise their profits.
To verify the quality of a clinic, patients should attend a consultation or speak to their surgeon or medical professional over the phone. The best hair transplant clinics in Istanbul will provide this at no extra cost and there should be no-obligation at this stage. A consultation provides patients with the opportunity to ask questions and enquire about the history and success of their surgeon. Alternatively, if patients are unable to attend a face to face consultation, they should enquire with their clinic to speak to a consultant over the phone.
Location of Hair Transplant Clinics Istanbul
The infrastructure in Turkey continues to improve as a result of tourism, specifically medical tourism. This means that a hair transplant in Istanbul is more accessible for patients in Europe and Asia than ever before.
Even for best hair transplant in Istanbul, flights will not be included. Due to the popularity of the location, flights are extremely frequent from mainland Europe and the UK.
Flights from London to Istanbul cost between £100 – £300 even during peak seasons.
Istanbul is also home to hundreds of fantastic accommodations suitable for those recovering from a hair transplant procedure.